Thursday, February 6, 2014

Filter

For this assignment we used photos that we had previously taken and used various filters and effects on them using picmonkey and photoshop.

I edited photo 1 on picmonkey and used the filters: cross process, dusk, intrepid, rapture, and daguerreotype.


I edited photo 2 on picmonkey and used the filters: black and white, ombré, and focal zoom.



I edited photo 3 on picmonkey and used the filters: Warhol, tranquil, and orton.



I edited photo 4 on photoshop and used the effect glowing edges and adjusted the vibrancy, and saturation.



I edited photo 5 on photoshop and changed the hue, brightness, and contrast.



I edited photo 6 on photoshop and adjusted the vibrancy, saturation, hue, and lightness and used the filter accented edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment