Thursday, January 29, 2015

Filters

For this assignment I took photos that I had previously taken and went on Picmonkey and added filters and stickers.

For the photo above I used the Warhol filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Space Texture filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Posturize filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Cloud Texture filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Water Texture filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Film Stock and Cinerama filters on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Gritty filter on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Stickers and Overlay filters on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used the Tranquil and Daguerreotype filters on Picmonkey.


For the photo above I used many daisy stickers on Picmonkey.

8 comments:

  1. Your overlay pictures are really nicely put together. Nice job,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the overlays you used turned out very well with the pictures you paired them with. The second to last picture turned out especially well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture using Posterize. It looks really cool and abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the third picture, it is very abstract and unique. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the overlays you used. That one of Frankie is stunning. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the variety of the filters you used. I think that all look really cool, and they are very interesting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how for some of them you made it so that you could see generally what the object was, but in a more artistic sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your photos especially the ones you used overlay on and I really like the photo of me with the three photos of myself.

    ReplyDelete