Monday, April 28, 2014

Group Photo 2

 Jessie's photos have a nostalgic vibe to them so I tried to capture that in this photo.

 Joel normally takes pictures of interesting textures so that led me to take this picture of him with a texture as a background.

  Laurence's pictures are mostly people so I took this black and white picture of him.
I tried to emulate Sam's style by making a double exposure picture of him.
  Aidan takes architectural pictures so I took this picture of him with some leading lines and buildings in the background.
Charlie's pictures are very edited and surreal, so I made this picture of hi, very surreal as well.
I tried to take this picture in the style of street photography. Giv's photos are black and white so I made the picture black and white also.

No comments:

Post a Comment